Monday, July 18, 2011

And So It Begins...

Alright - First Posting!!! First off, let me tell you right away - I'm no beer afficianado that is going to bore you with a whole bunch of specialized terms. I always hated my college business professors who insisted on "synergizing" everything. I promise to stay rather surface level and just share my average joe opinion with regards to a particular beer. If a beer wows me, than yeah, I might spend a little bit more time oohing and ahhing over it, but if a beer just doesn't speak to me in any kind of special way, then I will let you know what I didn't care for about it. Full disclosure - I tend not to be a dark beer kind of guy - don't get scared off! - I fully believe all beers have their place, but my tastes usually don't go toward this area of beer but a few times a year. So chances are you won't see me mention too many dark beers, but that doesn't mean I dislike all dark beers. Lastly, I will talk about any and all beer that I drink - domestic, imports, cheap, pricey, drafts, you name it - and I will try my best to include a picture of what I drink. I've lived in the Pacific Northwest my whole life with access to many great beers, and I encourage any reader to share their history with any beer that I might offer my opinion on. Please remember - I'm not going to act like a critic on their soapbox. I'm going to share my humble opinion to all the other average joes out their just looking for a good beer. Chad out.

1 comment:

  1. People who like only dark beers are like steers and queers.

    ReplyDelete